Wednesday, December 9, 2009

mushy crap

Izzy,

I'm so happy your parents made this blog for you. I think it's such a great idea and am very happy they decided to let us join in. Your parents are pretty awesome people. I don't know what age you'll be when you read this and at some points you've probably had your doubts as to the coolness of your parents. (We all feel that way about our parents no matter how much we love them) ... but possibly not, your parents are that groovy. :)

I could start rambling all sorts of advice that I think will benefit you but I'll ease into that. All I really want to tell you today is how much I adore you. At the time of this writing you're 3. You're funny, smart and a beautiful girl. One thing that strikes me about you is how much joy you bring. I know whenever I'm going to see you that any problems I have, can and will wait. I know you're going to make me smile, laugh and feel full of love. I'm so appreciative to you for that. You remind me when I need reminding how important it is to have a heart full of love and to experience the joy of life. I love you so very much, Iz. (Keep that in mind when I start spouting advice)

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love it! Thanks for contributing and reminding her that we were once cool. Though damnit, I have EVERY intention of being cool well into my 60's (despite what she might say at that point).

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will be cool then. even if she cant recognize how uncool we are. we will just have to educate her on what cool is.

    ReplyDelete