Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Izzy

Oh, my dearest Izzy !!!

It's Christmas Eve and in a few more minutes it will officially be Christmas :) I can't even begin to write about how happy I am that we are all here - at your house - together to celebrate the day.

This will be the first year that you have really had an idea of what Christmas is all about and you are beyond excited about it. And, as your Grandma, I feel like a kid again because of your excitement. I have enjoyed every single minute of the shopping and preparation that comes with making it a memorable day for you.

Your Mama has always been my greatest joy in life and now that you are here, that joy has somehow tripled with you. I don't know how that is possible, but, that's the way it has turned out.

Now that your Mama has shown me how to get in here and blog to you, you'll be hearing more from me. Perhaps I can leave a few words of wisdom that you can use in the years to come to make your life a little easier :)

Know that I love you more than words can describe and that your Mom and Dad are doing an exceptional job of raising you and showing you as much joy as possible. Ahhhh, life is so very, very good.

Gotta go now and watch It's a Wonderful Life which I have done for the last ... well ... more years than I will mention here :) Which reminds me, please always try to watch that movie every year at Christmas time and know that the world would just not be right if you weren't in it !!! You also need to be sure and watch Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. You will see so many of your family in that movie ... sorry about that !!!!

Ho, Ho, Ho and Merry Christmas !!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited !!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses -
Gram

2 comments:

  1. No love for "A Christmas Story?"

    "You'll put your eye out kid."

    Happy Kwanzaa

    ReplyDelete